Tuesday, October 2, 2007

The Great Revealing! The "Del Mar" Series

Drum Roll Please!!!!

So when three different artists are given the same materials to work with, how similar do you think they'll be? If you guessed not at all, you are right.

In my collaboration with Cindy Gimbrone aka the Lampwork Diva, which I do feel she has earned as a title by creating her gorgeous spiral beads... and Laura Bracken of Bracken Designs, no title but that doesn't mean she isn't a designer/ multi-tasker extraordinaire.

Here are my final pieces, I have titled them Del Mar, Of the Sea. I made a necklace a pair of earrings and a chunky bracelet.


























Cindy's piece is stunningly simple, Laura's is very intricate. Follow the links to their blogs above to see.

In my previous post you will see the gorgeous lampwork beads that Cindy sent included were some of her spirals that can be found on her website
I included 3 different enamels 2 circles and one rectangle I have similar pieces available in my etsy shop

4 comments:

Cindy Gimbrone said...

Thank you for the kind words and collaborating with me! The balance in your necklace and how you used your large rectange station in the bracelet are perfection! The title of the pieces is catchy - Del Mar - great work all around!

Jill Q said...

I am a HUGE fan of lampwork! These collaborations are fabulous.

Anonymous said...

That bracelet is amazing.

TotusMel said...

Beautiful bracelet!